- Port Neches-Groves ISD
Student Registration 2020-2021
Online registration for returning PNGISD students will open on July 31, 2020.
Beginning on July 31, 2020, click here for access to online registration.
Back-to-School Registration Fair for 2020-2021*
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PNG High School Cafeteria
COVID-19 Health Guidelines
PN-GISD will comply with the governor’s executive order regarding face coverings and social distancing protocol. We ask that you observe the following guidelines when attending the registration fair.
- Bring only the necessary person(s) needed for registration
- Enter the main building from the stadium parking lot front entrance
- Review the COVID-19 screening questions posted on the entry door
- Wear a face covering (mask/shield) upon entry
- Follow the designated floor markings and maintain social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each table
- There will be a limited number of families allowed to each campus table at a time
- Exit the building at the back exit of the cafeteria to the stadium parking lot
If you have any questions, please contact Student Services (409) 722-5924.
Thank you and we look forward to assisting you.
• DOWNLOADABLE PDF: Back-to-School Registration Fair 2020-21 COVID-19 Health Guidelines
Registration Fair Information:
If you are not able to access the online registration portal, then you will be required to update information before the registration process can move forward. Examples of areas that require updated information would be residency affidavits, rental/lease agreements, power of attorney forms, in-district transfers, grandparent care, and homeless. If you find that you need to update required information to complete the registration process, then you will need to make plans to attend our “Back to School Registration Fair.” Parents/Guardians who need to update or complete their student registration process will need to bring all necessary documents, a current utility bill, and a photo ID to the fair.
Opportunities that will be available at the Back-to-School Registration Fair:
- PN-GISD district registration services for new student enrollment
- Skyward Family Access or internet access assistance for those who need online registration activated
- Affidavit meetings - Please be sure to bring all necessary documents and have all forms completed
- Provide Student Folder updates for rentals/leases, power of attorney and/or guardianship paperwork
- Transportation/Bus service information
- Food Service/Child Nutrition program information and Lunch Money Now pay services
- Immunizations provided by Aurora Concepts from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Cost is $5.00 without insurance.
Questions may be directed to the Student Services Office at (409) 722-5924 prior to August 4. After August 4, you can contact your student's campus.
* Registration must be completed along with all residency forms which are valid for one school year only and must be renewed each year prior to doing online registration. No classroom assignments or class schedules will be issued until this is completed.
Executive Director of Student Services