Welcome to the exciting new world of 3rd grade!
I am excited about what this new year has in store for us. We will work very hard to complete our tasks, while saving enough time to enjoy our learning environment. This year your child will vastly grow in responsibility, personality and academically. We look forward to the creative learning activities that are in store for us this year as third graders and the fun we will have together in our classroom. I am so blessed to be able to share this year with you all and watch you grow into the strong STAAR students I know you are. Let the excitement begin!!
1. Get a good night's rest every night
2. Eat breakfast every morning
3. Check your homework folder everyday
4. Get your assignment sheet signed daily
5. Return any grade signed that is a 70 or below
6. Return all forms required by the office
7. Subscribe to my Remind 101 for updates
8. Practice multiplication facts daily 9. PARENTS, PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE ANY ITEMS FORM THE BINDER EXCEPT:
c. COMPLETED WORK
EVERYTHING ELSE REMAINS IN THE BINDER FOR DAILY USE AT SCHOOL!