Rules to help you become a Mon-STAR Student
1. Walk quietly in the halls and classroom
2. Raise your hand to talk.
3. Keep hands, feet and other objects to yourself.
4. Respect the rights and property of others.
5. Follow directions promptly.
6. Turn in homework assignments on time.
1. Be respectful of adults and other students.
2. Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
3. Walk quietly in the halls and classrooms.
4. Use good manners and follow rules in the cafeteria.
5. Follow all playground rules