Return to Headlines


If your child needs medication at school it must be in the original container or prescription bottle. Forms are available in my office or on the District Webpage. The form must include name, correct dosage, and time. Any medication taken on a daily basis or prescription medication will need a form for the doctor to sign. Please call with any questions. Below I have added a link for each form. Simply print the one you need, fill it out and send it to school with your child. Thank you!