MRS. ANCELET'S FIRST GRADE PAGE
Instructor: Mrs. Ancelet
My name is Kristin Ancelet and I am a first grade teacher at Van Buren Elementary. This is my seventh year of teaching! I love teaching at Van Buren Elementary; I also attended Van Buren Elementary for K-3rd grade! I graduated from Port Neches-Groves High School in 2008 then attended Lamar University where I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies certified Early Childhood through 6th grade in December 2012. I obtained a second certification in EC-12th ESL (English as a second language) classroom instruction. I graduated in December 2017 with a Master's Degree in Teacher Leadership from Lamar University! I am currently enrolled at Lamar pursuing my Principal certification!
You may contact me at 409-962-6511 EXT #8103 or email me at email@example.com
I have been married for five years to Jordan and we have one son, Jase who will be two in October! He has a fur sister lab named Sadie Mae who is four!
♦Remind 101♦--I use this as a daily communication tool please sign up!!
To receive messages through text messaging:
Send a new text message to this number: 81010
In the message window, type: @kancelet
When you sign up please put your first and last name and your child's name! EXAMPLE: Kristin Ancelet (Jase's Mom).
Please do not label your child's school supplies except for their school box. If possible, please bring all supplies to Meet the Teacher Night, Wednesday, August 14, from 5:00-6:30 PM I can't wait to see you all!
♦10 Things You Didn't Know About Mrs. Ancelet♦
1. I went to Van Buren from Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
2. I teach in the classroom next door to where I was in first grade.
3. I love anything and everything that has to do with Junie B. Jones.
4. Steel Magnolias is my favorite movie.
5. We spend most of our time outdoors as a family. We are big on fishing and hunting!
6. I was an Indianette/Officer in high school.
7. Mrs. Brashers, the 2nd grade teacher, is my cousin!
8. Mrs. Trahan, the 2nd grade teacher, is my cousin too!!
9. I LOVE football but my heart is torn between the Cowboys and Texans!
10. I love spending time at the lake (Rayburn) and the beach!
1. I will follow all school rules.
2. I will treat others respectfully.
3. I will raise my hand before speaking.
4. I will work quietly.
5. I will walk quietly in line.
6. I will return my homework.
7. I will return signed papers.
8. I will write my name on my paper.
9. I will be on my best behavior out of the class.
10. I will always do my best and set a good example for others to follow.
You can contact me anytime at 962-6511 and leave a message with the office or dial ext. 8103 and leave a message on my voicemail. You can also Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Business: 962-6511 EXT 8103 Email: email@example.com
Mrs. Ancelet's Class Schedule
7:45 School Begins
7:50 Tardy Bell Rings
10:10-11:10 SAT Time
12:30-1:30 Music/PE (Conference)
Wednesday-Computer Lab 1:40-2:10