HOMEROOM - 2: 0Instructor: CINDY DOWNS
Hi! My name is Cindy Downs. I have been teaching 24 years. I taught several years in Port Arthur and Clear Lake. Then I moved to California for 14 years. I moved back to Port Arthur in 2004 and resumed my teaching career. I did substitute teaching in Nederland ISD for one year before joining the faculty of Van Buren. I taught kindergarten and first grade before moving to the second grade position nine years ago. I love teaching second graders. They are so bright and creative as well as eager to learn. I have been privileged to teach and get to know many wonderful children. I love coming to school each day and spending time with my students. I know this will be another GREAT year! I look forward to getting to know all the parents, as well.
1. I will follow all school rules.
2. I will treat others respectfully.
3. I will raise my hand before speaking.
4. I will work quietly.
5. I will walk quietly in line.
6. I will return my homework.
7. I will return signed papers.
8. I will write my name on my paper.
9. I will be on my best behavior out of the class.
10. I will always do my best and set a good example for …
Business: 409-962-6511 Mobile: 409-293-5437 Email: email@example.com Please use moble phone to text ASAP messages.
7:50-8:00 Unpack & Library Open Checkout
9:00-9:30 Grammar, Phonics, and Spelling
9:30-10:30 Music/PE (conference time)
12:26-12:30 Teacher read story
12:30-1:30 SAT (Student Assist Time)
1:50-2:35 Science/Social Studies
2:35-2:50 ELA, Contd.
Library (Wednesday) 2:15-2:45
Computer (Tuesday) 2:15-2:45
Title Reading/Math (M-Thur.) 12:30-1:30