PRINCIPLES OF HUMAN SERVICESWelcome to my class!Principles of Human Services is a laboratory course which prepares individuals for employment in career pathways that relate to families and human needs such as counseling and mental health services, family and community services, personal care services, and consumer services. Students will gain knowledge and skills essential for success in high-skill, high-wage, or high-demand human services careers.
Class Rules:1.Student is to be in their seat when the bell rings.
2. Bring pen and paper to class everyday.
3. No personal grooming during class.
4. Follow directions the first time given
5. No talking when teacher is talking
6. No talking during annoucements
7. Stay in seat until bell rings to dismiss class
8. Do not work on work from other classes during my class
Test Grades: 40%
Daily grades: 60%
Period 2 or 6 9:31 - 11:01
Period 3 or 7 1:30 - 3:00
Conference times: 8th period 1:30 - 2:00
Business: 729-7644 Email: email@example.com