Degrees and Certifications:
Phone: 409-729-7644 ext. 236
BA in English, Lamar University
English Language Arts and Reading 4-8
English Language Arts and Reading 8-12
Physical Education EC-12
1st period - English III
2nd period - Conference
3rd period - English (C Lunch)
4th period - Athletics
5th period - Conference
6th period - English III
7th period - English III (D Lunch)
8th period - Athletics
Google Classroom Codes:
1st period English III: bd75uvn
3rd period English III: lzgmp7m
6th period English III: kcqiosi
7th period English III: sdkh7cz
Text the code corresponding with your class period to 81010.
1st and 3rd period English III: @purpeng
6th and 7th period English III: @engwhite21
Rules and Procedures:
- Be respectful.
- Come prepared each day with supplies needed for the unit we’re on.
- Keep up with all homework assignments.
- Cell phones must be silenced and placed in the cell phone holder on the wall unless told otherwise.
- All smart watches and phones need to be placed in the cell phone holder during tests/quizzes. If a student does not comply, the penalty will be a zero on the test/quiz.
- Classroom computers must be treated with care; any vandalism will result in a punishment of a referral and/or detention and loss of computer privileges.
- Abide by all rules in the Student Handbook.
- Blue or black ink pens and red or purple ink pens/#2 pencils/highlighters
- Single subject spiral
- Colored pencils
- Novel being studied
- For vocabulary extra credit opportunities: note cards (any size)