Phone: 409-729-7644 ext. 216
Degrees and Certifications:
Howdy! My name is Elizabeth Campbell, and this is my first year to teach high school. I graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, and I can honestly say I like everything about this subject! Please feel free to contact me anytime via email. I will be available for tutorials Monday through Thursday 7:20-7:45 and 3:00-3:25. I am available to meet for conferences Monday through Thursday on purple days 12:52-1:23 or white days 1:30-2:00. Additional resources can be found on any of the following three websites: https://www.khanacademy.org/math/algebra2, https://www.ixl.com/math/algebra-2, and https://www.mathplanet.com/education/algebra-2.
- Attend class. If you are absent, you must come before or after school to pick up makeup work (makeup work is due the next class period AND any work due the day you were absent is due the day you return). Tutorials are from 7:20 to 7:45 and 3:00 to 3:25 Monday through Thursday.
- Be on time. You must be in your assigned seat when the bell rings.
- Come prepared. Bring supplies to class each day. Using the restroom, sharpening pencils, and turning in homework must be done BEFORE the bell rings.
- Do NOT line up at the door. I will dismiss you when the bell rings.
- Expect SUCCESS. Act responsibly. Be ready to learn. Participate. Ask questions Set your goals high. Math is not a spectator sport!
3 Ring Binder (1 – 1 ½ inch)
#2 Pencils (ALL work must be done in pencil.)