Phone: 409-729-7644 ext. 170
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Fine Arts--Studio Art All-level Art (pk-12) English as a Second Language (pk-12)
Mrs. Seida Bryan
I am a 1997 graduate of Port Neches-Groves High School. After graduation, I attended Lamar University and earned a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Studio Art in 2002. My first teaching assignment was at Hamshire-Fannett High School where I taught Art I, II, III, AP Art and ESL for seven years. In 2010, I was lucky enough to return to PN-G and am the head of the art department. This year I am teaching Art II-Art IV. I am currently in my fourteenth year of teaching. I enjoy every minute of instilling art in my students, sharing my vast knowledge of art and seeing my students realize their potential.
Senior Protege Contest -TBA
Stark Museum Landscape Competition-TBA
Museum of the Gulf Coast Contest -TBA
Law Day Contest: Theme:"American's at Home"--TBA
Doodle 4 Google Contest-TBA
Art Fee: All art students are required to pay a $20.00 art fee for the entire year. This fee is used to order supplies that the students will use throughout the year. All students will recieve all their artwork back throughout the year.
Supplies not included in the fee:
1 roll of paper towels
clorox wipes or disinfectant spray
1st Period: (7:50-9:20) Art II
2nd Period:(9:27-11:07) Art III/IV
3rd Period: (11:14-1:23) Art I (C Lunch)
4th Period: (1:30-3:00) Art III/IV
5th Period: (7:50-9:20) Conference
6th Period: (9:27-11:07) Art I
7th Period: (11:14-12:30) Art I (C Lunch)
8th Period: (1:30-3:00) Art II
Class Room Policies
- When the tardy bell rings, you should be in your assigned seat.
- When the teacher is talking, students should be quiet and pay close attention for instructions. Show respect for classmates, the teacher, the art room and supplies.
- Talking is allowed while you work, IF it is done at a low voice and is at the table you are seated at.
- Never remove equipment/supplies from the art room unless you check it out through an art teacher.
- Students are not allowed in the supply closet without permission.
- Clean-up time and the method of clean-up will be announced about 5 to 10 minutes before the bell. Do not clean-up early unless instructed to do so.
- Students will sit in their assigned seat at all times unless given permission by the teacher to change seats. Students should be working at all times o the art assignment given, unless given permission by the teacher to work on something else.
- All subject matter must be school appropriate. All subject matter must be approved by the art teacher.
- Return ALL supplies to their proper place at the end of each class period.
- Each student is responsible for cleaning his/her supplies and table before leaving the classroom. (This also includes the floor around your seat)
- When the bell rings, the TEACHER will dismiss the class. When all students are in their seats, and the room is clean, then you will be dismissed.