S.T.A.R. Youth and Family Program
1. Free crisis hotline available 24/7.
2. Face-to-face counseling for family and youth.
3. Emergency short-term shelter for youth who runaway or who are unable to stay at home because of family conflict.
4. Individual, family and youth counseling to help reduce conflict.
5. Skill-building classes to help parents and caregivers learn how to handle difficult situations.
6. Skill-building classes for youth to help them gain coping skills and meet their needs in a positive way.