3rd GradeInstructor: Ms. Lanclos
Welcome to Third Grade!
We are excited about the new changes this year has in store for us. We will work very hard to complete our tasks, while saving enough time to enjoy our learning environment. We look forward to the creative learning activities that are in store for us this year as thrid graders and the fun we will have together in our classroom. I am so blessed to be able to share this year with you all and watch you grow into the strong STAAR students I know you are. Let the excitement BEGIN!
You may reach me at 962-2262 ext.5125
1. Check your homework folder everyday
2. Get your Assignment Sheet signed daily
3. Sign and return any grade 70 or below
4. Return all forms required by the office
5. Subscribe to Remind for updates
6. Study Multiplication Facts
7. PARENTS DO NOT REMOVE ANY ITEMS FROM THE BINDER EXCEPT:
c. COMPLETED WORK
EVERYTHING ELSE REMAINS IN THE BINDER FOR DAILY USE AT …
7:45 - 8:15 Morning Prep/Spelling
8:15 – 8:45 SAT (1st half)
8:45 – 10:00 Math
10:00- 11:20 Reading/ L.A.
11:20 – 11:50 Lunch
1:00 –1:45 Science/SS*
2:05-2:50 SAT (2nd half)