- The VIP (Very Important Papers) section of silver takehome folder is for notes being sent home. Please take out appropriate papers and only return notes that require a signature.
- Homework will consist of any work not finished during the day and will be due the next day unless otherwise stated.
- Look for unfinished papers in "Homework" section of takehome folder. This section is for work to be completed at home and placed back in this section and returned to teacher.
- The "Graded Paper" section of takehome folder is for work that is completed and graded. Please empty this folder out on a regular basis to see and monitor academic progress of your child's work.
- Work that is in class subject sections of take home folder should not be removed, even if they are graded. We will be using them in class to review and will move them from this section when we have completed them.
- Student is responsible for getting any missed work from each teacher when returning from absence.
- AR books should be read nightly in order to successfully achieve six week goals.
- Remind messages will be sent to notify when tests are approaching and occasionally for unfinished class work.