Instructor: Jill Hamilton
Welcome to Pre-Cal!
Basically, Pre-Cal has two big "chunks" that comprise its study: Algebra and Trigonometry. If you squish these two areas of study together, you'll get everything you need to prepare for an onward journey to Calculus I. We will take a nice, deep look into both of these areas of study. Along our journey, you will find some valuable learning experiences that will help develop and strengthen your skills with logic, perspective, and problem solving that you can take with you and apply to all areas of study and career paths.
Please see "Announcements" section for more specific details regarding procedures for this class.
Welcome to Pre-Calculus! I'm Ms. Hamilton, and I'm excited to be your teacher. Pre-Cal has a lot of elements in its curriculum that are different and cool. Basically, there are two big "chunks" that compose Pre-Cal: Algebra and Trigonometry. This works very nicely for us because there are two semesters for us to take the grand tour of Pre-Cal. In fact, the first half of the year will earn you a …
1. Honors Pre-Calculus (Remind: @bewise1 to 81010)
2. Honors Pre-Calculus (Remind: @besmart2 to 81010)
3. Calculus I AP (Remind: @bekind3 to 81010)
5. Calculus I AP (Remind: @begenerous to 81010)
6. Honors Pre-Calculus (Remind: @bestrong8 to 81010)
7. Pre-Cal LEAP (Remind: @bebrave7 to 81010)