PHYSICAL EDUCATION - 4: 1
Teacher: JUDY TAYLOR
Jutaylor@pngisd.orgPNE IS THE PLACE TO BE!
You are going to be "hooked" on sports. I stress a manner of the week to work on. We start each class with a Health lesson followed by an exercise. Each six weeks we have different units in P.E. We learn how to play volleyball, basketball, floor hockey, golf, tennis and tinikling just to name a few. We have a fundraiser in February for the American Heart Association by participating in The Kids Heart Challenge (previously known as Jump Rope For Heart). I know you will have just as much fun in class as I have teaching it! Please feel free to contact me any time by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 722-2262 ext 4304
- 1. Enter & Exit the gym in an orderly fashion.
2. No gum/candy/food.
3. Have safe tennis shoes to participate in.
4. Be a good sport. Respect others
5. For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the rules of the gym/playground/game/activity.
6. Respect the call of the officials. (Mrs. Taylor & Mrs. Westmoreland)
7. Get water and use the restroom upon entering the gym, exiting the gym, or when instructed.
8. Always participate to the best of YOUR ability!
9. Use equipment properly & only when instructed to do so.
( ) Denotes Music Day
8:30-9:15 – Conference
9:15-10:00 – Barnett -LeTulle (M,W) - Lumpkin - Richard (T,Th)
10:00-10:45 – Champagne - Foster (M,W) - Smith - Walters (T,Th)
10:50-11:35 – Carter - Lewis (M,W) - Martin - Nelson (T,Th)
11:45 - 12:15 - Lunch
12:15-12:45 - Lunch Duty
1:00 -1:45 – Gray (M) - Lofton (T) - Doyle (W)
2:00-2:45 – Arceneaux - Dockens - (M,W) Jones - Seymour (T,Th)